Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies IL WI IA IN
Are Your Students Up For The "Kindness Challenge"?
Help Create A Culture of Kindness With Our Kindness Challenge School Assembly!
Overview Demo Video:
The video below was filmed by school teachers for your viewing pleasure and is not staged.
Many thanks to our clients, many of whom have been with us for over 9 years!
your school is using the "Kindness Challenge" to strengthen
SEL concepts at your school, then you know how effective and
inspiring the challenge is! This program clearly and effectively illustrates for students why the Kindness Challenge, while traditionally lasting a week, is something that really lasts a lifetime! Students learn how kindness is shown through respecting others and ourselves, being responsible for our actions and working together. From the simple act of picking up something someone has dropped and giving it back to them, to including everyone in activities to working as a team to get projects done, students learn that showing kindness truly makes the world an even happier place! Students learn that showing kindness now has a huge impact on the future, and how even the smallest act of kindness can achieve great things!
1. Taking the "Kindness Challenge", 50 acts of kindness in ONE WEEK!
2. The "Kindness Challenge" is a "practice run" and is all about long term change in perspective.
3. Respect, Responsibility, Caring and Teamwork help kindness come naturally!
4. Random acts of kindness such as opening doors, saying "thank you", helping pick things up, saying kind things, including others and working together are lifetime skills that help everyone be happy!
5. Showing kindness when we don't have to is twice as powerful, and helps everyone!
6. When someone is not kind, that is our opportunity to help teach them about the power of kindness by being kind back to them anyway!
7. Leaders in kindness don't just think about being kind, they show it with their words and actions!
8. Kindness includes everyone!
* List of 50 Unique and Age Appropriate Acts of Kindness Your Students Can Immediately
* List of 4 Classroom Activities Including How Kindness Directly Effects The Future
We also stress these:
* Special Talents And Special Purpose:
- The importance of each person and treating each other equally.
- Everyone is unique and has a gift to offer the world, Sharing shows KINDNESS.
* Personal Responsibility:
- Each of us is responsible for our own development.
- Each of us can show KINDNESS by showing others RESPONSIBLITY THROUGH EXAMPLE.
- Teachers, parents and coaches can help show us WHAT KINDNESS LOOKS LIKE.
- Learning from our completed goals AND mistakes and making positive choices is a KINDNESS TO
OURSELES AND OTHERS by enabling us to MOVE FORWARD.
* Doing Your Best / Working Together Is KEY To Kindness:
- Cooperating with others, especially teachers!
- Doing your personal best!
- Building a supportive school community.
- Addressing problems with positive solutions.
- WILLINGNESS TO HELP WITHOUT HAVING TO BE ASKED.
* Your School Skills Will Last A Lifetime!
* Celebrating Your School
- Your teachers are amazing, amazingly talented and care about you!
- Teachers are great models of KINDNESS!
- Show kindness to teachers: good manners, completed assignments and active listening!
* Directly Based On The Acclaimed "Kindness Challenge" Program!
* Audience Participation
* 45 min. presentation
* Professional Comedy
* Award Winning Ventriloquism
* Jaw Dropping Magic
* State Curriculum Guidelines
* Clear and Concise Lessons
* Fun to Follow Audience Control
* Dramatic Storytelling
* Past Experience As A Fine Arts and Drama Teacher
* An AMAZING SILENT DISMISSAL that must be seen to be believed...and it has a PURPOSE!
Recent feedback on our brand new "Kindness Challenge" Assembly from February, 2015:
"The feedback from the Kindness Assembly was VERY POSITIVE! The students and teachers enjoyed the show. Most importantly, the students were able to understand the central message that was being conveyed. The follow-up activity has been a wonderful reinforcement of the kind behaviors you discussed in your show. Thanks again!"
"We loved how you customized the program in content and presentation style to fit the younger and older age groups! Very impressive!"
Barbara Rose Elementary School, Barrington, IL
Feedback from other assemblies in your area:
a great program! You echoed the concepts of our bucket program
perfectly and held their attention for the entire time! You have such a
gift with students! We could tell you are a past teacher! You're SO
FUNNY, you had us crying we were laughing so hard! We've never seen the
Bucket Program illustrated so well and in their vocabulary!
Kjersten Jennings, School Social Worker and Teachers, Tripp Elementary, Buffalo Grove, Illinois
"Everyone loved your program, lots of praise from
students and teachers! We
would definitely recommend your program to other schools!"
Reed Elementary School, Homer Glen, Illinois
"You did a wonderful job! Everyone thought you illustrated the concepts
of our program perfectly for our students. I heard nothing but
great reviews! You have such a talent! Thank you again for visiting our
Jane Babcock, PCM Community School District Superintendent, Prairie City and Monroe, Iowa
Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies Educational School Assemblies That WORK!
We Are Proud To Offer Our Kindness Challenge Based Programs For:
IL IN WI IA MI
Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan
From Chicago to Milwaukee to Indianapolis to Des Moines, the Magic Storyteller is proud to present his highly acclaimed Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies!
We provide Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies for these States and their Cities:
IL Illinois Kindness Challenge School Assembly: Chicago Metro Area St. Louis St. Charles Naperville Aurora Plainfield Lisle Downers Grove Crystal Lake Rockford Moline Galena Hinsdale Minooka Channahon Forest Park Oak Park Riverside Quad Cities Chicago Heights Palos Heights Coal City Fairview Heights Marion Metropolis Jerseyville Collinsville Glen Carbon Alton Troy Mt. Vernon Marion Belleville Minooka Channahon Jacksonville Springfield Decatur Chester Frankfort Hinsdale Aurora McHenry Woodstock Orland Park Lindenhurst Harvard DeKalb Berwyn Batavia Wheaton Elgin Braidwood Wilmington Morris Ottawa Geneva Tinley Park Evergreen Park Peotone Watseka Chillicothe Peoria Kewanee Rock Falls Sterling Geneseo Galesburg Monmouth Macomb Salem Godfrey Carbondale FreeburgCarterville Harrisburg Galatia Lebanon Highland Litchfield Chatham New Berlin Loami Quincy Taylorville Freeport Dixon Yorkville Lockport Bolingbrook Marengo Sycamore New Lenox Itasca Sandwich Gurnee Elizabeth Morris Plano North Aurora Winnebago Wilmette Skokie Morton Grove
IA Iowa Kindness Challenge School Assembly: Quad Cities Goose Lake Muscatine Clinton DeWitt Davenport Des Moines Sioux City Bettendorf LeClaire Dubuque Waterloo Tipton Maquoketa Camanche Burlington Cedar Falls Ankenny Fort Dodge Mount Pleasant Ottumwa Fairfield Oskaloosa Washington Iowa City Le Claire Fort Madison Keokuk
MI Michigan Kindness Challenge School Assemblies: Holland Detroit Lansing Colon Ada Addison Algonac Muskegon Grand Haven Norton Shores Kalamazoo Battle Creek Lansing Mt. Pleasant Big Rapids Midland Bay City Port Huron Flint Grand Blanc Dearborn Southfield Sterling Heights Rochester Hills Pontiac Waterford Brighton Howell Ann Arbor Jackson Albion Three Rivers St. Joseph Cheboygan Alpena Traverse City Cadillac Lapeer
IN Indiana Kindness Challenge School Assemblies Assembly: Indianapolis Merrillville Valparaiso St. John Santa Claus Mt. Vernon Evansville Boonville Sellersburg Bloomington Mooresville Greenwood Noblesville Lafayette Kokomo Muncie Fort Wayne Terre Haute Auburn Warsaw Elkhart Mishawaka La Porte Lowell Cedar Lake Valparaiso Hobart Merrillville Griffith Lake Station Highland Chesterton
WI Wisconsin Kindness Challenge School Assembly: Milwaukee Appleton Kenosha Madison Platteville Prairie du Chien Mt. Horeb Oak Creek Waukesha Janesville West Bend Sheboygan Manitowoc Green Bay Waupun Oshkosh Verona Sturgeon Bay Two Rivers Racine Pleasant Prairie Dodgeville Richland Center Baraboo Reedsburg Portage Harmony Grove Wisconsin Dells
Iowa Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Illinois Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Northern Illinois Kindness Challenge School Assemblies
Wisconsin Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Indiana Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Michigan Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Chicago Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Quad City Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Normal Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
New Lenox Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Buffalo Grove Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Rockford Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Bloomington Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Schaumburg Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Springfield Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Naperville Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Watseka Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Kenosha Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Milwaukee Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Indianapolis Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
St. Louis Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Des Moines Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Fort Wayne Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies
Frankfort Kindness Challenge School Assembly Assemblies